salary: $25 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Prepare and process payroll weekly (once a week.)
- Pay bills for 9 training sites.
- Prepare files for reimbusrment.
- Mail checks and make appropiate copies for office files before sending.
- Prepare and keep track of yearly financial reports and provide information as needed to auditors.
- Input all training instructrors weekly timesheets.
- Administrative Duties (i.e. order office supplies, sort mail, answer phones and emails, check phones and voicemails daily)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.