salary: $65,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5:30 PM
- Process orders into ERP system.
- Maintian order status with CRM Software and follow up with suppliers.
- Provide timely responses and accurate information with regards to customers orders.
- Answer phone calls and email in a prompt, pleasant, professional, and helpful manner.
- Greet customers and vendors with a warm welcome and direct to appropriate area.
- Build long-lasting relationships with our customers.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.