- 2nd: 3:30pm-12:00am on Mon-Fri
Once you pass, you are eligible for benefits: 401k Plan and/or Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
CDC guidelines regarding COVID have been implemented with the following precautions:
- Enforcing social distancing
- Masks/Gloves (optional)
salary: $19.8 - $19.8 per hour
work hours: 3:30 PM - 12 AM
education: High` School
- Will be responsible for accurately processing physical documents
- Opening, sorting, and organizing mail and verifying contents
- Reviewing documents to ensure accuracy of documents - preparing documents for processing/scanning
- Identify errors and correct any errors in data, and escalate to supervisor
- Filing and organizing documents for future reference
- Being comfortable in a fast-paced production environment
- Lifting bins of up to 20-50lbs
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.