salary: $35,360 - $35,360 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Answers incoming telephone calls and greets customers who walk in the store
- Handles multiple customers and customer requests simultaneously while maintaining a friendly and professional manner
- Assists customers in making product selections by asking questions and actively listening to identify customer needs
- Assists with system or product troubleshooting and answering technical questions
- Identifies alternate or substitute products to meet customer needs. Researches and sources product for customers using a variety of tools, including point-of-sale computer system, catalogs, websites, JXI, and industry and store contacts
- Enters sales orders into a point-of-sale computer system for invoicing or cash payments
- Processes customer returns and warranties following company guidelines
- Follows up promptly on all customer requests for information, quotes, alternative parts and delivery dates
- Increases customer satisfaction and profit by cross selling other items. Following up on sales
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.