salary: $75,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Provide customer service-oriented Procurement support focused on delivering a best-in-class supply chain using procurement best-practices that meet the needs and expectations of the operational activities for the winery sites and co-packers
- Supplier Selection & Development – Support the process of establishing and maintaining reliable sources and partners for materials and services.
- Assist in managing the supplier base through regular supplier evaluation, and by identifying quality improvement initiatives to ensure support of operational requirements.
- KPIs – Support the internal and external communication of various reporting requirements including local/regional metrics
- Support the annual budgeting process by gathering data as needed. Track Dry Goods cost changes to be provided to appropriate stakeholders.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.