- Overseeing daily workflow of both full-time and part-time employees
- Handling complex customer relationships and remittance processing performance to maximize high productivity and excellent quality
- Effectively utilizing teamwork and leadership behaviors to create a highly engaged environment
- Ensuring that all customer and bank guidelines, policies, and procedures are followed as they relate to operations, internal audit and security, and general management practices
- Scheduling feedback and counseling with associates to ensure optimal performance
- Must be able to adapt and handle change effectively
salary: $23.8 - $23.8 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
- Bachelor's degree in a business discipline or relevant work experience is preferred.
- Ability to lead, direct, and be visible to staff and direct reports
- Ability to coordinate and organize work while meeting and handling multiple deadline driven processes.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance numerous activities simultaneously
- Functional experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc)
- Good decision making skills as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively interact with all diverse groups within the organization
- Display core leadership abilities: solid planning/organization, motivation, problem solving/conflict resolution, analytical, team building, and interpersonal skills are essential
- Physical requirements: Sitting/Standing/Walking - up to 95% of the time; Lifting up to 50 lbs - up to 30% of the time
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.