salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
• Work closely with the client's staff to assist with front office
• Answer incoming telephone calls and forward to the appropriate person
• Take accurate and complete messages for those who are unavailable
• Promptly greet and announce visitors in a friendly and business-like manner
• Maintain a neat and organized reception desk and front lobby area
• Order and stock supplies as needed
• Perform basic mathematical calculations using a calculator/computer to accurately figure production time and labor time associated with any copy, print, scan, or production requests
• Follow established guidelines and procedures for receiving, documenting, organizing, and mailing out client packages (i.e., parcel deliveries, messenger services, etc.)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility). For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.