- Prior sales background and experience working in face-to-face sales
salary: $17 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Drive continued penetration of portfolio into accounts, focusing on relevant products that match customer needs
- Establish and maintain quality customer relationships by delivering exceptional customer service, establishing rapport, identifying and exceeding customer needs and expectations
- Achieve customer retention goals and follow-up with consumers as required to close sales and meet/exceed revenue goals
- Build and maintain effective relationships with new and existing Business to Business (B2B) customers
- Maintain consumer prospect lists/contact database to assess client purchasing trends; proactively and consistently seek opportunities to promote and sell products based on client purchase history
- Acquire in-depth industry and company knowledge to articulate product features, benefits, pricing and make recommendations to include core and innovative products
- Attend sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on the market situation
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.