salary: $80,000 - $85,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Thorough understanding of each hospital contract for assigned customers
- Prepare pricing models and analyses for contract amendments and renewals
- Budgeting and forecasting with understanding of key financial and operational drivers
- Work closely with Operations, Finance, and Accounting to ensure monthly financials reflect consistency with operational activities and contract terms
- Monthly due diligence and written analyses of actual performance vs. budgets and forecasts
- Understanding of cash collection patterns for professional services revenue including key drivers of cash collection performance (i.e. payer mix, volume and administrative processes)
- Create monthly and ad-hoc reporting to support operational and financial needs
- Provide analytic support for strategic projects
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.