- This requires experience managing projects in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical arena.
- Understanding of relevant quality standards related to pharmaceutical supply chain: validation, equipment qualification, process validation, and drug substance manufacturing.
- Flexible with the ability to work well with large diverse groups in a matrixed, growing organization.
salary: $35 - $40 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Project Management Responsibilities include:
- Initial Project Definition: Lead or co-lead project meetings on behalf of the project leader when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with employees of all experience levels.
- Ability to report on project activity in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to communicate project issues in a manner that to leads to resolution:
- Experience in managing and remediating project budgets
- Experience in executing projects at all phases of the project life cycle
- Expertise in MS Project or Primavera, Excel and Word,Sufficient financial understanding to facilitate the compilation and communication of project finances
- Bachelor's Degree/Undergraduate Degree in technical discipline with a PMP certificate
- strong relational leader who has the ability to establish working relationships with project team members, key customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to manage projects with challenging timelines
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.