salary: $17 - $18 per hour
work hours: 11 AM - 8 PM
education: High` School
- Candidate must be available to work flexible or unusual hours as needed, including weekends
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision and possess organizational skills and attention to detail
- Candidate should possess good oral and written communications skills, both with co-workers and over the telephone with outside and company associates
- Position requires use of calculators, personal computers, telephones and other office equipment
- Books service calls accurately, efficiently, and effectively
- Responds timely to all email correspondence
- Assists in scheduling all planned service calls
- Assist in confirming calls scheduled prior to the current day
- Maintain an acceptable Quality Assurance score monthly
- Maintain acceptable Attendance record
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.