salary: $20 - $24 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Responsibilities for Purchasing Specialist
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- Place Purchase Orders to the factory weekly
- Research potential vendors in order to place misc. PO’s for various departments
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery to customers
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, account detail)
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
- Follow up with factory, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive on time, in good condition
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.