salary: $55,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Oversee the daily workflow of the department.
- Perform maintenance and upkeep to the company accounting, timekeeping and payroll programs.
- Be proactive in continual knowledge relating to updates and options.
- Deliver accurate monthly and yearly financial reports, in a timely manner.
- Stay on top of credit card management.
- Plan and manage 401K processing, upkeep and yearly audits.
- Maintain compliance with multi state sales tax collection, filings and payments.
- Be familiar and knowledgeable about current and changing, state and federal laws and statutes as they pertain to employees and the business. Maintain required record keeping, staying in compliance with the company and legal requirements.
- Collect and report data for the annual workers compensation audit.
- Work closely with direct reports to ensure priorities are being managed in accordance with job duties and company goals.
- Bank Reconciliations
- General Ledger
- Financial Statements
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.