salary: $22 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Interacts with physicians and other professional staff on documentation issues related to coding data
- Remains current with any changes in ICD-10 and CPT-4 coding and remains current with Medicare, federal insurance and third party billing compliance regulations
- Works collaboratively with the Director and coders to ensure all the division charge tickets are compliant, accurate and updated annually or as new procedures are added to the division
- Maintains accurate and current codes in the system by working collaboratively with IS department.
- Performs medical record audits
- EPIC EHR Systems.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.