salary: $17 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
• Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.