salary: $16 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Verifies all insurance benefits for all procedures and specialty medications.
- Coordinates with insurance providers, physicians and patients to obtain pre-authorizations on all specified procedures and specialty medications. Documents these findings in patient charts.
- Reviews clinical data matching it against specified medical terms and diagnoses and follows established procedures for authorizing requests.
- Files completed precertification requests as per established procedures.
- Work with other departments to ensure prior authorization protocols are in place.
- Coordinates with physicians, insurance companies and patients.
- Works as patient liaison between the insurance companies and the physicians at the Company.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.