salary: $17.5 - $17.5 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
- Responsible for providing to the customer product, service, and transit information; processing orders; and resolving product and service problems.
- Act as liaison to facilitate issue resolution
- Under close supervision, may tender to carriers as part of resolution
- Record and maintain account information
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determine the cause of the problem, select and explain the best solution to solve the problems, expedite correction or adjustment, follow up to ensure resolution
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.