salary: $30 - $33 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Daily/Weekly – 80% of time
• Track and trace outbound shipments
• Regularly meet with carriers to discuss performance
o Prepare on-time delivery and service quality reports
• Regularly meet with internal customers such as the central warehouse and the Parts Distribution Centers to ensure all needs are being met
• Engage and execute carrier onboarding
o Assist in setting up new carriers in the system
• Participate in all transportation tenders
• Assist in the development of the TMS (Transportation Management System)
• Act as the liaison to the Distribution Centers, Central Warehouse, MBUSA Field Representatives and our Dealers
• Schedule and facilitate QBRs
• Collect and analyze data for business insights
• Use LEAN to drive performance and continuous improvement between carriers and PDCs
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.