salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Initiate authorization requests for output or input services in keeping with the prior authorization list.
- Research claims inquiry specific to the department and responsibility.
- Perform tasks necessary to promote member compliance such as verifying appointments, obtaining lab results.
- Assess and monitor inpatient census.
- Screen for eligibility and benefits.
- Identify members without a PCP and refer to Member Services.
- Screen members by priority for case management (CM) assessment.
- Perform transition of care duties to include but not limited to, contact the member’s attending physician, member or medical power of attorney, other medical providers (home health agencies, equipment vendors) for information pertaining to special needs.
- Coordinate services with community based organizations.
- Attend marketing and outreach meetings as directed to represent the plan.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.