salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Greet patients and check them in and out efficiently
- Answer phones promptly and professionally
- Verify and update patient information, collect co-pays and deductibles for patients
- Assist patients in making new medical appointments
- Prepare charts for patients
Here’s what you’ll have:
- 3-6 months of medical office experience (preferred)
- GED or High School Diploma (Required)
- Basic Computer Skills
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Company culture that embraces diversity in making the workplace fair and just
- Proven methods to help reduce occupational stress and increase morale
- Supportive management invested in your success
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.