salary: $28 - $30 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
Job Description/ Requirements:
Parts Order and Invoice Reconciliation
Scope and Responsibilities:
• Asset would be based at 1 Mercedes-Benz Drive, Sandy Springs, GA
• Asset may work partially virtual.
• Asset would primarily work in Paragon to manually convert supersession parts on orders for invoicing purposes.
• Asset will work on the Mygrant Glass project to support delays in EDI integration.
• Primary day to day task will be data entry.
• Attending vendor virtual meetings will be required.Ability to input data and consume data in order to turn into useful information through databases, spreadsheets, charts, and graphs.
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
2+ Years’ Experience.
• Must be able to work flexible hours/work schedule
• Work Holidays when required
• Work weekends when required
• Self-Starter and able to work with minimal supervision
• Expert with Excel, Word and able to learn company systems
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.