salary: $32 - $38 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or closely related area and three (3) years payroll, tax and accounting experience including year-end processing; plus two (2) years third party tax service experience OR
- High School diploma or GED and seven (7) years payroll, tax and accounting experience including year-end processing; plus two (2) years third party tax service experience
- Supervisory or lead experience
- Knowledge of a 10-key calculator
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent planning, assessment, communication, analytical expertise and organization skills
- Professional and tactful
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or closely related area and five (5) years’ experience in accounting, OR
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or closely related area and three (3) years’ experience in accounting.
- Payroll tax certification
- 2 years SAP experience
- 2 years ADP experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.