salary: $30.58 - $37.45 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Responsible for talent acquisition strategies
- Performs full lifecycle recruiting, i.e. intake meetings, sourcing, screening, scheduling, debrief meetings, offer creation, extension & negotiation
- Monitors recruiting metrics to ensure alignment with business direction
- Leverages resources to identify and recruit top talent
- Counsels Hiring Managers and teams through effective recruiting and hiring decisions
- 5 years of experience functioning as an HR professional
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or other related discipline strongly preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.