salary: $26.59 - $32.6 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Bachelor’s in Accounting//2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, advanced in Microsoft Excel.
- Contribute to the execution of the monthly, quarterly and annual close processes including completing reconciliations, escalation and resolution of issues, and meeting all associated deadlines
- Work collaboratively with the accounting manager, accounting team and the finance teams to ensure completeness and accuracy of financial statements
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, general ledger accounts, and financial reports
- Preform monthly variance analysis on P&L and balance sheet accounts and field questions within the organization
- Review processes and procedures within the department and provide input and insight to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of processes
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.