- Must be fully vaccinated and boosted
- Bilingual in Spanish or Vietnamese is a plus!
salary: $25 - $27 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Assists the Manager with administrative and clerical support
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc
- Maintains and updates team calendar via Outlook and/or hard copy calendar to meet targeted dates
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies as instructed. Handles sensitive and non-routine information in a confidential manner
- Prepares and receives internal/external correspondences
- Maintains and updates database, files, and record systems. Retrieves information from files
- Researches and prepares for meetings, presentations, reports, and take accurate minutes of meetings
- Supports the center with payroll entry
- Assists with maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Assists with covering reception, telephone, mail distribution, and appointment scheduling
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.