salary: $60,000 - $62,000 per year
work hours: 8 PM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Classify imported items and determine import duties
- Maintain high level of expertise in all areas of U.S Customs regulations, including customs clearance processes, classification and valuation
- Initate and develop written procedures - billing, classifications, valuation rules, schedule of fees, customs correspondence
- Review all customs rejections, requests and other government agency
- Analyze import documentation and date ensuring it adheres to U.S Customers regulations
- Commuication with customs, clients, coworkers and supervisors in concise and timely manner
- Provide excellent customer service
- May identify transactions and tasks that require special handling, recommend imporved processes to management and implement resolutions
- Perform other duties as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.