salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- The incumbent will work independently to implement administrative policies, handle problems and non-routine situations by determining the approach or action to take, and interpret guidelines, procedures, policies and practices
- Administrative duties include coordination and maintenance of records for non-tenured faculty annual reviews and faculty searches
- Manages calendars for the Assistant Dean for Non-Tenure Track faculty and Director of Mentoring and Retention
- Provides administrative support for faculty and standing committees and the faculty mentoring program
- Compiles, prepares, and maintains background material related to faculty visits, meetings, events and travel; coordinates and tracks follow-up
- Makes necessary travel arrangements and itineraries; prepares and files travel authorization and travel vouchers for supervisors, faculty, staff and guest lectures; creates expense forms for reimbursement within the Concur travel system\
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.