salary: $24 - $28 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Correspondence with employees, customers, and vendors regarding day-to-day financial issues.
- Monitor daily cash receipts and expenditures, ensuring data is recorded in the Company's Unanet Accounting System.
- Reconciliation of discrepancies from voids/refunds / other.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Assist with job cost reports and budget preparation.
- Prepare financial statements (trial balance, income statement, balance sheet).
- Preparation and submission of quarterly GSA IFF reports and fee payments.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.