salary: $22 - $25 per year
work hours: 4 PM - 12 AM
education: No Degree Required
- planning and organizing production schedules
- assessing project and resource requirements
- ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- determining quality control standards
- overseeing production processes
- re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- supervising and managing the work of junior staff
- organizing relevant training sessions.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.