salary: $14 - $16 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Collecting information from customers and clients
- Entering data into the central database
- Cataloguing the data with appropriate tags for ease of reference
- Transferring physical records into a digital filing system
- Retrieving data as requested
- Maintaining and updating the database system as necessary
- Generating periodic reports
- Evaluating and approving Purchase Orders (PO)s
- Indexing and filing invoices
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.