salary: $52,000 - $55,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Develop and implement annual and monthly content strategy.
- Develop topic-based content relevant to core markets and promote via blog, email and social media to assist in lead generation and communication efforts.
- Procure updated photography and videography of products and customer testimonials.
- Identify social media content consistent with target audience and brand to post consistently and monitor engagement.
- Schedule and manage webinars and live product demonstrations.
- Integrate new content into existing nurturing campaigns to enhance customer journey.
- Coordinate and write monthly blog articles.
- Create all pre- and post- trade show follow up content via email and social media.
- Create monthly employee e-newsletter.
- Draft press releases.
- Coordinate and organize print advertising placements.
- Disseminate content to appropriate to all marketing communication channels.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.