salary: $21.5 - $23 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
The primary objective of the Digital Staffing Specialist is to build talent supply, assist with talent onboarding and manage order fulfillment of client orders through a digital staffing experience.
Building talent supply-
- use various channels to identify potential talent for current and future hiring needs; monitoring talent supply relative to demand and adjust recruiting strategy and activities accordingly
- execute an effective local social marketing strategy; understanding what appeals to the target audience, what matters to them, how they engage online and what drives their work performance
- monitor talent dashboards for sufficient talent activity and take actions to advance talent through onboarding steps to improve conversions daily
- confirm attendance, new start arrivals and call offs
- monitor open orders report for new client orders pending confirmation
- monitor and review the status of unfilled orders
- Direct Sourcing
- Verbal Communication
- Basic Software Skills
- Recruit (1 year of experience is required)
- Google for Business Suite
- Customer Service
- Project Management
- High Volume Recruitment
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.