- Ideal candidate will have up to 1 year of planning and analytical experience.
- Prefer candidates with some ERP systems experience such as SAP, Oracle or JDEdwards
- Experience with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel) required.
salary: $16.5 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Planning and dispatching in an accurate and timely basis to meet established metrics.
- Working with management teams to ensure that scheduling, routing and service are optimized and efficient.
- Using software and tools to identify the lowest cost solution based on need.
- Continuously improving our dataset in an effort to optimize our model and service.
- Providing daily communication to management on labor and equipment needs.
- Determine the necessary sequence of activities and the efficient level of resources required to achieve both short and long term goals
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.