salary: $50,000 - $55,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
1. Prepare and post bank deposits, electronic payments and transfers to proper accounts, resolving any discrepancies in the billing and accounting systems
2. Monitor and record activity for the Operating and IOLTA trust accounts
3. Process, reconcile, and post client credit card transactions
4. Monitor Accounts Receivable balances; research and follow-up on collections as needed
5. Basic general ledger postings and journal entries 6. Review and opening of new matters in all firm systems
7. Prepare several monthly and quarterly internal reports
8. Coordination with other accounting staff 9. Respond to report requests, payment verifications, and other urgent requests
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.