Coordinates and facilitates new hire processing and orientation of all new employees within respective client base.
salary: $25 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Assists in administering and monitoring various Company leave programs. Coordinates processing with employee, Office Managers, and Human Resources' Centers of Expertise (COEs). Programs include: Paid and unpaid Family leave; Workers Compensation; Short and Long Term Disability; and State Disability.
- Supports Corporate Talent Acquisition efforts across geographic boundaries. This includes: entering requisitions into recruiting platforms and tracking systems, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, scheduling drug screening, creating offer letters, and candidate/new hire communication. May participate in regional non-exempt recruiting in areas of client responsibility
- Responds to basic employee questions/inquiries on human resources programs and policies.
- On an ad hoc basis, updates and maintains various reports to assist HRRM with data requests.
- Participates in and/or leads special projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Human Resources
- Systems Support
- Answering Phones
- Handling Confidential Information
- Working Independently
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.