salary: $55,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Reconcile information from various sources to the accounting records, in a thorough and concise manner.
- Complete month end close schedules of various balance sheet accounts.
- Complete and distribute Daily Sales Reports.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information in spreadsheets and systems for financial reporting and journal entry purposes.
- Reconcile intercompany transaction.
- Ability to calculate various figures and amounts, advanced spreadsheet and word processing skills.
- Some travel required
- Must be bi-lingual Spanish
- This is a Hybrid role; 2 days remote, 3 days in the office
- Only local South Florida candidates will be considered
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.