salary: $28 - $29 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 6:30 PM
education: High` School
The individual will carry out cGMP manufacturing operations utilizing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Batch Records and Form Preps.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Execution of activities in support of production
• Perform requests and execution of GMP documentation
• Enter data in the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), MODA and or other business systems
• Sample preparation and testing
• Complete required training on time
• Carry out work in a safe manner, notifying management of safety issues and risks
• Participate in tiered visual management system
The individual will manage equipment and support facility related projects by:
• recognize issues and escalate to senior staff
• Perform scheduled cleaning of equipment
• Perform standardization of equipment
• Support change over activities
• Assist in the assembly and disassembly of process equipment
• Staff Technical Training and Development
• Maintain training requirements
• Develop and maintain personal development plan
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.