salary: $22 - $24 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
education: No Degree Required
• Provide day-to-day administrative support to Executive Director and Director
• Manage scheduling and calendar for Executive Director and Director
• Track incoming documents, production materials, and deadlines
• Handle travel arrangements, reservations, etc. for Executive Director and Director
• Submit and process expense reports
• Maintain databases, distribution lists, mailing lists, and filing systems
• Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
• Interface with various Disney departments and external organizations
• Provide backup to other assistants and contribute to common administrative duties
• Work as a team player within the department and assist where needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.