salary: $40 - $40 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Responsible for compiling accurate monthly financial analysis reports
- Supports the maintenance of information system applications
- Retrieves, compiles, and presents metrics in an understandable, user friendly format for multiple levels
- Reviews Financial reports and identifies spend categories with actual totals exceeding annual budget
- Tracks all Supplier rebates received and determines appropriate distribution for General Accounting and identifies any pending rebates
- Validates vendor reporting spend for all high usage /high dollar suppliers
- Conducts PO audits monthly to evaluate procure to pay process
- Creates ad-hoc reports as needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.