Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- The Member Debt Representative is responsible for understanding member's needs and delivering intelligent personalized solutions and education
- Payment arrangements may be negotiated to minimize loss to the organization.
- In addition, this role protects the financial interests of the company by communicating with members, non-members and/or external third parties to collect and resolve delinquent accounts.
Here’s what you’ll have:
- Banking experience
- 3 years of Collections experience
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability insurance
- Above market-level compensation at $24.75 per hour
- 100% Remote
- Collections (3 years of experience is required)
- Banking Operations (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.