salary: $42 - $45 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Oversee and monitor payroll in the processing of federal, state, and local tax filings and review of 3rd party tax reports.
- Reconcile semi-monthly and biweekly payroll invoicing to ADP tax liability totals.
- Handle federal, state, and local tax registrations and maintain accurate tax data in the payroll system including any company tax setup and employee tax data needs for all KW entities.
- Assist KW HRSS in the set up of state and local tax jurisdictions when needed.
- Responsible for unemployment tax which includes being the primary tax contact with the Company's third-party unemployment vendor ADP, maintaining unemployment tax rates in the system and unemployment compliance filing for acquisitions.
- Responsible for internal and external communications of all payroll tax inquiries; tax issues; setup; payment issues; etc.
- Responsible for managing and processing all Garnishments for all KW Entities.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.