salary: $22 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
As an Operations Analyst Job Duties Include:
- Entering Client information into an Excel Sheet.
- Reviewing formulas in Excel and making corrections as needed.
- Conduct Market Research based on requests and present information to the Management Team.
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining calendars.
- Other Administrative tasks as necessary.
- 3+ years working as an Operations Analyst for a fast past start up forward thinking organization.
- Advanced MS Office Suite including Excel (VLookups, formula creation,pivot tables)
- Working knowledge of the latest workplace technologies, including VoIP, online calendars, Slack and Teams.
- Excellent multitasking, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must have a PC and reliable High Speed Internet connection.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.