salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Contact customers regarding outstanding payments, setup payment plans, and continue to follow up until payments are achieved.
- Process payments via check, credit card, and ACH.
- Correct and update invoices.
- Run aging reports for management and to prioritize workload.
- Research and resolve chargebacks.
- Issue credits, communicate them with the customer service team, and report them accurately.
- Apply cash payments to the correct accounts.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.