salary: $30 - $35 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Working closely with building management, security, maintenance etc. at the NY Office location
- Ordering/stocking/maintaining office supplies
- Ordering/stocking/maintaining pantry/kitchen supplies
- Ordering/stocking/maintaining cleaning supplies
- Coordinating/accepting deliveries (through freight elevator – including going to ground floor to allow in). Scheduling of freight elevator if anything larger than a backpack needs to be taken down or up.
- Setting up equipment/facilities for company-wide events (Town Halls, etc)
- Ordering/coordinating/retrieving refreshments for client meetings (including clients) or internal events
- Admin support to the Data Marketing leadership team
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.