salary: $100,000 - $105,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- You will own an array of administrative functions (complex calendar management with competing priorities, meeting coordination, taking minutes, etc.) with accuracy and precision.
- You will serve as a lead for, and manager of, small projects upon request.
- You will help drive key priorities, partner with key stakeholders, be a reliable resource and valued member of engineering and executive
- In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions
- Manage professional care and exercise the appropriate discretion in all circumstances with regard to materials or information
- Plan and coordinate all hands, leadership, and team-building events
- Act as a team point person; handle team requests, problem-solve, and assist with keeping the team on track and organized
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.