salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
Effectively communicate with Sales and Customer Service on pricing requests, item availability
and escalate late orders when necessary
• Process weekly reorder reports and issue purchase orders for stock service parts
• Oversee cycle count for service shipping departments
• Process daily reorder report and issue purchase orders
• Build and maintain work relationships with vendors
• Create new items & part numbers as needed.
• Assist in development of new item request product life cycle process
• Track open orders and ensure they ship in a timely manner.
• Update and maintain accurate records in ERP System
• Process reject warrantee parts and track returns and credits from vendors
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.