salary: $65,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Reporting to Plant Controller.
- Provide proper level of customer service to the rest of the organization.
- Take ownership of costing processes and ensure accuracy, understanding, consistency with Company policy, consistency of application and compliance with GAAP.
- Establish and build effective and productive relationships with operations, finance and other departments.
- Perform month, quarter and year end close processes, meeting deadlines. Book journal entries and provide appropriate detail level review and analysis. Verify appropriate reporting is correct and accurate.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations as assigned. Identify and validate reconciliation balance drivers.
- Consolidates and analyzes all cost accounting procedures together with other internal reports.
- Perform monthly financial variance analysis, including research, documentation and communication of account fluctuations.
- Help develop and analyze components of forecasts and budgets as required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.