salary: $17 - $22 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Checking and distributing sales documents
- Processing order packets, Delivery follow up and Customer Service
- Data Management, quoting support
- Apply administrative knowledge in support for program and management operations
- Supports customer requirements for internal and external briefings and reports by assisting with preparation, scheduling and coordination of materials
- Assists with maintaining calendars, ensuring complete information is available
- Initiates, researches and obtains information for reports and special assignments
- Coordinator of projects as assigned, following up on pending details, coordinating activities and ensuring deadlines are met
- Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information for reports, projects, meetings and events
- Results Oriented – Can be counted on to exceed goals and steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Client Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.