salary: $55,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Provide administrative support to 5 company executives
- Coordinate and handle travel arrangements
- Heavy calendar and appointment management
- Create and maintain organizational systems
- Manage sensitive documents using Docusign
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Calendars (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Administrative Duties (2 years of experience is required)
- Handling Confidential Information
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.