- Temp to Hire
- Monday - Friday
- 1st shift
- Eligible for hire after 90 days
- Benefits and perks, cross-training, wage increases
- M/D/V, 401k, PTO, 10 paid holidays per year, climate controlled, assigned parking, company-sponsored events
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
As an Operations Coordinator you are responsible for carrying out the company's strategy and making sure that the appropriate staffing, organization and supply procedures are in place.
- Managing and tracking projects
- Managing and tracking reports
- Identifying and resolving any problems in the production process
- Delivering reports to department heads, management teams to provide insight into the overall eficiency of the organization
- Data Entry
- 2+ years experience in related field
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent organizational skills & time management skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Performs and demands excellent quality in work
- Knowledge of computer applications
- Solid work history
- working in a smoke free environment
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Software Skills
- Maintaining Calendars
- Problem Solving
- Scheduling Appointments
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.